Unframed vs Framed Canvas?
Framed - Comes ready to hang on your wall with frame securely in place.
Unframed - This only includes the canvas and will still have to be framed. We offer this option as it is generally cheaper for you to get it framed locally and not pay shipping costs.
- How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight.
- How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by going to the following link sent to you in your tracking email
- How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes only a few days to get your shirt printed and shipped out. Extremely popular designs can cause a 1-2 week delay in printing. Once shipped, it only takes your order will arrive within a few days. We currently have printshops in Georgia and California. We get our jewelry from trusted artisans around the globe so some jewelry items can take 2-3 weeks to arrive at your door. You’ll receive an email & tracking number when your order has shipped. If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
- Canvases can take up to 4 weeks to arrive due to the printing process but usually arrive within 2 weeks
- I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
- What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees... American Apparel and Gildan Supply all of our products.
- How are your shirts printed?
We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is DTG. Direct to Garment (DTG) is a method where a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs.